LatitudeGo Refund Policy
Last Updated: December 23, 2021
This LATITUDE AIRLINES, INC. DBA LATITUDEGO Refund Policy (this, “Policy”) is subject to the LatitudeGo Terms of Service (the “Terms”) available at the “Terms of Service” link on the Site and under the “Legal — Terms of Service” section of our Mobile App. Capitalized words in this Policy, that are not defined herein, have the meanings given in the Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of this Policy at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date this Policy was last revised. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of this Policy and the terms and conditions of the Terms, the terms and conditions of the Terms will take priority.
- The fees you pay for each reservation includes the cost of the Flight, fees assessed for using our Service, government taxes and ancillaries like insurance (collectively, the “Fees”).
- In the event that you cancel a reservation for a Flight that you reserved using the Service prior to the date of departure, we will refund to you a percentage of the Fees for that particular flight in an amount ranging from 10% to 100%.
- In the event that you change the date of your Flight, or reroute your Flight, you will incur a penalty and additional fees. Such changes are subject to Flight availability.
- Penalties include an amount due to the Carrier and a loss of the portion of the Fees paid to use the Service.
- Additional fees include the amounts due for use of the Service to make your requested change and any additional ancillaries.
- Any date change after your Flight’s departure must be arranged directly with the Carrier.
- In certain documented cases, we will waive the portion of the Fees applicable to the Service only, Carrier penalties, fees and fare difference will still apply and generally cannot be waived.