LatitudeGo Refund Policy
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
This Refund Policy, referred to as “Policy,” is subject to the LatitudeGo Terms of Service (“Terms”), which are accessible via the “Terms of Service” link on the Site and under the “Legal — Terms of Service” section of our Mobile App. Any capitalized words in this Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings provided in the Terms.
LatitudeGo operates as a B2B SaaS platform that aggregates Flights from air carriers and distributes them through the Service to Travel Agencies and Brokerage Firms whose Users and Entities act on behalf of their clients in selecting and booking Flights. With respect to refunds and redeployment of funds for Flights, the funds will be directed to the original paying party, including the User, Entity, or Client. LatitudeGo also offers various Monthly Subscription Plans of the Service to air carriers, broker firms, and travel agencies. This Policy covers the agreement term, termination, and refund requests for these plans.
We reserve the right to change or modify portions of this Policy at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post them on this page and indicate the date of the last revision at the top of the page. In case of any conflict between the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms, the Terms’ terms and conditions shall take priority.
- The fees you pay for each reservation includes the cost of the Flight and or Replacement Flight fees assessed for using our Service, government taxes and ancillaries like insurance (collectively, the “Fees”).
- If you cancel a reservation for a flight that you booked using the Service before the date of departure and before any air carrier activity has taken place to complete the flight, we will issue a refund to you for a percentage of the fees paid for that particular flight. The refund amount will range from 10% to 100% of the fees paid, subject to the terms and conditions of each individual air carrier’s contract of carriage. It is important to note that the exact refund percentage will be determined by the specific air carrier’s contract of carriage and may vary depending on factors such as the time of cancellation and the type of Flight purchased.
- In the event that you change the date of your Flight, or reroute your Flight, you will incur a penalty and additional fees. Such changes are subject to Flight availability.
- Penalties include an amount due to the Carrier and a loss of the portion of the Fees paid to use the Service.
- Additional fees include the amounts due for use of the Service to make your requested change and any additional ancillaries.
- Any date change, routing, any services, fees, costs for the Flight not paid for through the Service after your Flight’s departure must be arranged directly with the Carrier.
- In certain documented cases, we will waive the portion of the Fees applicable to the Service only, Carrier penalties, fees and fare difference will still apply and generally cannot be waived.
- In the event that the air carrier cancels the Flight, LatitudeGo, acting through your advisor, broker, agency, or firm, will make a good faith effort to secure an alternate (Replacement) Flight with a Part 135 air carrier or a Part 121 airline in the same cabin class, type, or first-class category. If an alternative Flight cannot be found, LatitudeGo will offer a 100% refund to the client’s original method of payment.
If an alternate Flight is secured, and the price of the replacement Flight through a Part 135 air carrier or Part 121 airline is higher or lower than the price paid for the original Flight through the Service, the client will have the option to either pay the difference in the case of a price increase or receive a refund if the replacement Flight is less expensive than the original Flight purchased through the Service.
- Service Subscription Plans
- Agreement term and termination.
- The following policies will remain in effect until the expiration, termination, or renewal of your Service Subscription Plan, whichever is earliest.
- Monthly and Annual plans automatically renew at the current market rate published at www.LatitudeGo.com at the time of renewal, unless the User or Entity is on a promotion plan published by LatitudeGo.
- Subscription Termination.
- You may terminate a Subscription at any time during its Term; however, you must pay all amounts due and owing before the termination is effective.
- One-Month Subscription.
- A subscription having a one-month term may be terminated anytime without any cancellation fee
- Subscriptions of more than one-month and or under a special promotion term of 3 months or more
- If you choose to terminate a subscription to the Service within 30 days of the date on which the subscription became effective or was renewed, no refunds will be provided, and you will be responsible for paying for the initial 30 days of the subscription, if applicable. However, no further payments will be due for the remaining portion of the terminated subscription.The User or Entity will continue to have access to the Service for the remaining time/days of their current account monthly billing cycle, and their access will terminate at midnight before the date of their next billing cycle. It is important to note that after termination, access to the Service will be immediately revoked.
- If you terminate a Subscription to the Service at any other time during the term, you must pay for the remainder of the term, and no refunds will be provided.
- Eligibility for Refunds.
- The User or Entity shall be eligible for a refund if they experience technical difficulties with the Service that cannot be reasonably resolved by LatitudeGo’s support team within 30 days from the receipt of notice.
- The User or Entity shall be eligible for a refund if they experience problems accessing the Service due to a fault on LatitudeGo’s end, and it is not reasonably resolved by LatitudeGo within 30 days from the receipt of notice.
- Agreement term and termination.
- If the User or Entity cancels within the cooling-off period, which is three business days after their account has gone live with the Service. Cancellation must be made in writing by midnight of the third business day after the account’s effective live date with the Service, regardless of a monthly or annual plan, they shall be eligible for a full refund. Access to the Service shall be immediately terminated upon processing by LatitudeGo.
- Exceptions for Refunds.
- The User or Entity shall not be eligible for a refund if they change their mind about the subscription after the cooling-off period.
- The User or Entity shall not be eligible for a refund if they fail to use the Service as intended or abuse the Service in any way.
- The User or Entity shall not be eligible for a refund if they violate the Terms of Service, and their account is suspended or terminated.
- Refund Procedures
- To request a refund, the User or Entity must contact LatitudeGo’s support team at info@LatitudeGo.com or fill out a form on the LatitudeGo website or Service. Upon approval by LatitudeGo, the User or Entity should expect to receive their refund to the original form of payment within 10-15 business days if applicable.