Last Updated: 12-22-2022
Latitude Airlines, Inc. (“LatitudeGo”) is a revolutionary GDS solution that removes all limits on distribution to open up new markets and revenue for airlines, air-carriers, passengers, travel agents and the online travel agencies.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Services or otherwise includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Identity verification information, such as your state or country-issued identification(s) and / or your passport identification number.
- Passenger name record, including your ticketing details and itinerary, passenger weight and baggage needs, and special needs or accommodations.
- Account creation information, such as your username and password.
- Payment and transactional data needed to complete your bookings on or through the Service (including name, payment card information, bank account number, billing information), and your bookings history.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with those communications
Third party sources.
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
Automatic Data Collection.
We may automatically log information about your interactions with our Services and communications, such as:
- Device data, such as computer or mobile device operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens viewed, how long you spend on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on the device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Service delivery, including to:
- Provide, operate, and improve our Services and our business;
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications; and
- Provide support, and respond to requests, questions, and feedback.
Research and development, including to:
- Develop new features, products, and services; and
- Create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data or analytics
Marketing and advertising. We and our advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
- Direct Marketing: We or our advertising partners may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and in-app notifications. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing communications” section below.
Compliance and protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, payment processors, and website analytics services).
Advertising partners. We may share your personal information with third party advertising companies, including for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale, or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, LatitudeGo or our affiliates (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails you receive from us. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through our Services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery, or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block cookies/trackers. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt-out on every browser and device that you use.
Please note that some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Processing Personal Information in the US
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may therefore be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
Other Sites and Services
The Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ a number of technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address:
Latitude Airlines, Inc
4456 North Abbe Road
Sheffield Village, Ohio 44054